Barbour Heritage is home to distinctive, fashionable collections which reimagines and refreshes looks from the Barbour archives and updates them for a fresh contemporary style suitable for the customers of today. As part of Barbour Heritage, the Homespun Tweeds collection features contemporary slim silhouettes with authentic Donegal tweed detailing - paying homage to Barbour's 1919 catalogue.
Please note this is a slim fitting jacket and it is recommended to purchase the next size up.
- As part of the distinctive Heritage collection, the Beacon sports jacket is an iconic medium weight waxed style inspired by the limited edition jacket worn by Daniel Craig in the James Bond Film, Skyfall
- Donegal tweed detailing on inner lapel
- Blazer style button-through waxed jacket
- Leather bound cuff edges and collar detailing
- Durable shoulder and elbow patches
- Detachable three-button throat flap
- Two zipped rear pockets
- Two large bellows pockets to hips and single chest pocket
- Signature Barbour claasic tartan lining
- Tonal Barbour embroidery to pocket
- 100% 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton. Lining: 100% cotton Barbour tartan. Elbow patches: 8oz waxed cotton. Collar/cuff trims: 100% leather. Lining trims: Donegal tweed.
- Sponge clean only
Please contact us for more information on Payment & Security.